Privacy of Services2home (S2H)
Information about your computer and about how you use this website, including your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of stay, page views, and website navigation;
Information about any transactions you may have with us on or related to this website, including information about your purchasing information.
When you register with us, you must give us certain information, including your name, address, and email address.
- Information you give us in order to register with us (such as your name, address, and email address);
- Information you give us in order to subscribe to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters (such as your name and email address);
- Any other information you send to us voluntarily; and
- Additional information.
A person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement is required before you disclose to us their personal information.
No personally identifiable information, including credit card numbers and expiration dates, will ever be kept, sold, shared, rented, or leased to a third party.
A cookie is a piece of data that a web server sends to a web browser and the browser stores that contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers). Every time the browser asks the server for a page, the identifier is then transmitted back to the server. This makes it possible for the web server to recognize and follow the web browser. On the website, we could employ both “permanent” cookies and “session” cookies. When you close your browser, session cookies will be removed from your machine. Unless you delete them, persistent cookies will stay on your computer until they expire or are destroyed. We will track you as you explore the website, keep track of your bookings, guard against fraud and boost website security, among [other uses]. Persistent cookies will be used for a variety of purposes, including enabling our website to recognize you when you come and recording your preferences in respect to how you use it.
To track how this website is being used, we utilize Google Analytics. Cookies, which are little text files kept on users’ computers, are used by Google Analytics to produce statistics and other data about how people use websites. Reports about how our website is used are made using the data gathered in relation to it. Google will keep this data on file. The Google privacy statement is accessible at: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
2. Using your personal information
The use of any personal information you provide to us through this website will be in accordance with this privacy statement or any applicable portions of the website. We might make use of your personal data to:
- Operate the website.
- Manage the website.
- Personalize it to make it more enjoyable for you to browse.
- Make it possible for you to use the website’s services.
- Give you the services you ordered from the website.
- Sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, sending you statements and invoices, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you email alerts that you have requested.
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing materials about our company that we believe you might find interesting via postal mail or, if you specifically consented, via email or other comparable technologies (and you can let us know at any time if you no longer require marketing materials);
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions regulating use of the website, including by monitoring private messages received through our website’s private messaging feature, and respond to inquiries and complaints made by or about you over the website.
- Other uses.
- We will publish and otherwise utilize any personal information you submit to us for publishing on our website in line with the license you grant us. Without your explicit permission, we won’t give your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. Checkout, our payment services provider, handles all credit card transactions on our website. Check out their privacy statement at https://www.checkout.com/legal/privacy-policy. We will only provide Checkout with the information required to process payments you make through our website, refund those payments, and respond to complaints and inquiries about those payments and refunds. Users’ debit or credit card information will not be stored on Services2home.com or given to outside parties.
If it is deemed to be reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, we may share your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors. Insofar as it is deemed reasonably required for the reasons outlined in this privacy statement, we may share your personal information to any member of our group of companies (which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate parent company, and all its subsidiaries). Additionally, we might reveal your personal data:
- In accordance with any ongoing or upcoming legal proceedings,
- In accordance with any ongoing or upcoming legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and lowering credit risk),
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or other competent.
We won’t disclose your information to other parties unless specifically stated in this privacy statement.
4. International data transfers
To allow us to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement, we may store, process, and transmit the information we collect within any of the nations in which we conduct business. Additionally, any personal data you provide for publication on the website may be published online and accessible to anybody with internet access worldwide. We have no control over how other people utilize or mishandle this information.
You hereby formally consent to such personal information exchanges.
5. Security of your personal information
In order to prevent the loss, abuse, or alteration of your personal information, we shall take reasonable technical and organizational safeguards. All of the private data you give us will be kept on our secure (firewall- and password-protected) servers.
The website will use encryption technologies to safeguard any electronic transactions made there.
You agree that data transferred over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be safe because data transmission over the internet is inherently vulnerable. Services2home.com takes the necessary precautions to maintain data security and privacy, using a variety of hardware and software techniques. Services2home.com, however, is unable to ensure the security of any data shared online.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
Any personal information we may have about you that you request, we will give you. Such information will only be provided if:
- The provision of suitable identification documentation (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
As permitted by law, we may refuse to provide such personal data.
By emailing us at info@Services2home.com, you can tell us not to use your personal information for marketing. In reality, you will typically be given the option to either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or to have that choice made available to you.
8. Third party websites
Links to other websites are available on the website. The privacy policies or procedures of websites operated by third parties are not subject to our control.
9. Updating information
If there are any changes that need to be made to the personal information we currently have on file for you, kindly let us know.
10. Data Collection
Your phone number, email address, residential location, latitude, and longitude are among the details we gather. You give us this information when you want to make a reservation. To provide you home services, we must get in touch with you and locate your home. Send us an email at info@Services2home.com with your request to have this data removed if you wish to do so.