The RAIMS digital Technologies are referred to as “Serices2home,” “we,” or “us”.
The client of our services or visitor to our website, is termed as “you”.
- Services2home.com is not liable for the illegal actions of its users, partners, or cleaners/cleaning companies.
- You are in charge of protecting the privacy of all the data in your account.
- Users of the website who are minors or under the age of 18 are not permitted to register as Users, conduct transactions on the site, or otherwise use the site
- Services2home.com will not conduct business or render any services with OFAC-designated and sanctioned nations.
- A booking website called Services2home.com serves as an aggregator for many kinds of home services. Home cleaning, salon services, maintenance, car washes, dry cleaning, upholstery cleaning, disinfection services, and pest control are just a few of the services offered. Contracts with third-party partners that have the necessary licenses are made by Services2home.com.
- In order to safeguard the neighborhood, Services2home.com reserves the right to impose sanctions on its cleaning service provider partners who cause damage to residences or their interiors. However, the client is fully responsible for what happens to their possessions and the interior of their home while the cleaning session is taking place. When getting into or out of a house, Services2home.com is not liable for the interior or exterior of the house. Services2home.com, its cleaning service partners, and/or the cleaners are not obligated to pay for any damage that occurs during the cleaning session.
- If any term of these terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid, it shall be limited to the least restrictive manner consistent with the remaining provisions remaining in full force and effect. The Terms and Conditions, as well as Services2home.com’s rights and duties, may be transferred, assigned, or delegated without permission.
- Through third-party background check services, Services2home.com both directly and indirectly verifies the credentials of its cleaning service providers. To protect their personal safety and property, each user should use prudence and common sense, just as they would if they were confronted by a stranger. By employing the cleaner/cleaning firm partner services through Services2home.com, users agree to hold Services2home.com harmless from any damages and/or missing items during or after using those services.
- Your confirmed reservations will be billed by Services2home.com using the method of payment specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you choose to pay any applicable charges using your credit card, we might need to pre-authorize your credit card account before your transaction.
- As the cardholder, you are required to keep a copy of the transaction records as well as our policies and guidelines if you decide to pay the fee using your credit card.
- Services2home reserves the right to alter, modify, revoke, or waive any of the conditions outlined in this agreement. Please periodically review these terms and conditions. You indicate that you accept our terms and conditions by using our services.
- The Terms and Conditions do not constitute a partnership, joint venture, or agency, and you do not have any permission of any type to link Services2home in any way. Will not be held responsible for any failure to perform its responsibilities under this agreement if the failure was caused by an event that was out of Services2home.com’s reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, an electronic, mechanical, or communications failure or deterioration.
- The information on these pages is intended to describe and put into practice the services we offer. Without prior notice, changes could be made.
- All content on the website is our property or is used with our permission. This content includes, but is not limited to, the organization, style, appearance, images, and other elements. Other than as permitted by the copyright notice, which is a part of these terms and conditions, reproduction is strictly forbidden.
- The local laws of the UAE Main Courts apply to your use of this website and any disputes that result from such use of the website.
- However, prior notification is not required for any temporary promotions or other modifications that result in lower rates and costs. Services2home.com may occasionally adjust rates and fees, publicizing the changes on the website 10 days in advance.
- You must give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation if you want to cancel your reservation. The written notification must be addressed to info@Services2home.com.com. We have the right to charge a fee of up to AED 10 in order to cover any necessary administrative costs.
- You guarantee that you won’t make improper use of the data and resources on the website.
- We might also provide links to other websites. For your convenience and to help you find more information, we’ve given these external links. The quality and correctness of the content of the external links are not our responsibility.
- For the purposes of appointment confirmation, appointment updates, and marketing, Services2home.com may send messages via WhatsApp, SMS, email, or alerts.
- Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards are accepted as forms of payment online in AED (or any other currency agreed).
- Return/Refund Policy Refunds can only be made using the original method of payment Quality Control Policy / Quality Assurance Program We regularly carry out random quality checks to assess the caliber of our crew members’ work while they are on duty
The three techniques we employ to maintain the quality checks are as follows:
1. Unannounced Visit – To confirm that cleaners are appropriately uniformed and completing their tasks fully.
2. On-Site Inspection – A walk-through during regular business hours with the cleaner and/or the client.
3. Follow-up – A brief phone call from one of our customer care representatives following the conclusion of your session.
- Reporting Problems that occurred The following issues may be reported during the times specified: Items that are missing or stolen: in 48 hours. Items with damage: within 24 hours.